The 2021 HBAFC FAll Parade is here!
The Parade continues (10/07-10/10)!
The Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities is once again hosting the Parade of Homes this fall. This home is part of the Cardinal Plat subdivision in Neenah, tastefully incorporated into a developed area, and where we have built other beautiful homes before.
The parade resumes this weekend, and viewing hours are as follows:
THURSDAY (10/7): 5 - 8PM
FRIDAY (10/8): 5 - 8PM
SATURDAY (10/9): 11AM - 5PM
SUNDAY (10/10): 11AM - 5PM
Tickets may be purchased at any of the homes, or the HBAFC office.
This stunning modern farmhouse loaded with some incredible features!
- Kitchen features quartz countertops with a large island, a walk-in pantry and sink with windows overlooking the back yard.
- Great room fireplace with cultured stone surround, shiplap and adjacent built-in cabinetry
- Study off the front foyer
- Primary suite includes cathedral ceiling in bedroom, quartz countertops, tiled shower with half-wall glass panel and door, and a large walk-in closet
- Second floor features three additional bedrooms, full bathroom, flex room and large laundry room
- Lower level includes large finished rec room, egress window, pre-plumbing for future bathroom and passive radon system
- Large covered back porch.
This home is part of the WI Focus on Energy New Home Certification Program, which guarantees the home is more efficient than homes built to standard codes. It features upgraded insulation, high efficiency appliances, proper ventilation systems and LED lighting.
Health & safety
The health and safety of all attendees and participants is of the utmost importance to Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities. Therefore the following guidelines will be in place:
- If you are presenting any symptoms of COVID-19 (as outlined by the CDC) or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state/local public health authorities, please do not attend.
- Face masks are optional for guests who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Guests who are unvaccinated against COVID-19 are required to wear a face mask at all Parade homes throughout the duration of the event.
- All guests are asked to remove shoes and in lieu of disposable foot coverings, wear a clean pair of socks while touring.
- Keep a minimum distance of 6’ from guests that are not in your party.
- Refrain from touching surfaces and/or sitting on any furniture in the home.
- Adhere to any additional safety protocols as outlined by HBAFC and/or event participants.
- Please follow all CDC recommended guidelines in-relation COVID-19.
HBAFC and its event participants have committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience; hand sanitizer will be available at each home, and HBAFC has recommended its participants conduct frequent sanitization within the homes. These guest policies are subject to change.
For a helpful list of frequently asked questions regarding attendance at the parade of homes, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you there! If you have questions regarding these guidelines, feel free to contact the Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities at (920) 731-7931.
This post was written by Josh Sanders