It's that time of year again! WHBA's Summer Parade of Homes takes place the weekends of August 6th & 13th, so be sure to reserve space on your calendars and glance at the FAQ below. You can find our two Cypress Parade Homes in Fox Crossing and in Harrison. The first is at our our 1.5 story Birchwood model in the Kimberly Heights subdivision, and the second is a ranch in the Winding Creek Estates Subdivision in Fox Crossing.
1. Open concept kitchen with large island.
2. 1st floor master suite
4. Large great room w/ gas fireplace
4. Mudroom w/ locker and catch all
5. Mudroom with locker & catch all
6. Upstairs study area
7. Lower level rec-room area w/ 326 SF
8. 3 upstairs bedrooms w/ walk in closets.
9. 3 car garage w/ stair access to basement
10. Large backyard
2049 Mimosa Lane, village of fox Crossing
1. Private Master Suite with large walk-in closet
2. Large Tile Shower in Master Bedroom
3. Kitchen w/ large island& walk-in pantry
4. Bev Center in Kitchen
5. Mudroom with lockers & catch-all
6. 1st floor laundry off mudroom
7. Pocket office off foyer
8. Finished Lower Level Rec Room
1. What are the dates and hours of the event?
FRIDAYS (8/6 & 8/13) : 5:00 PM-8:00 PM
SATURDAYS (8/7 & 8/14): 11:00 AM- 4:00 PM
SUNDAYS (8/8 & 8/15): 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
2. Where can I buy tickets and how much do they cost?
You can buy tickets at the WHBA office in Oshkosh, Van Vreedes in Appleton or Oshkosh, or at the homes during the parade.
Tickets are $10 (please bring exact change). You will also be supplied with a pair of booties to wear inside each home.
3. Can I reenter any of the homes?
Yes, you can enter and re-enter any of the homes throughout the two-weekend event after purchasing your ticket.
4. Is photography allowed?
Although it feels tempting to take pictures for inspiration, photography is not allowed in the homes.
5. Is Winnegamie Home Builders Association recommending any COVID-19 precautions?
Cypress and WHBA ask that if you are not feeling well, please do not enter any of the homes. Although face masks are not required at this event, we advise wearing them if you would like.
There will be hand sanitizer available to parade-goers, and we suggest avoiding large crowds that may occur at times at the homes. Finally, we recommend you personally practice good hygiene such as hand washing/wiping, limiting contact with surfaces inside the home, and avoiding bringing large amounts of people to the parades.
We look forward to seeing you there! If you have questions regarding these guidelines, feel free to contact the Winnegamie Home Builders Association at (920) 235-2962.
This post was written by Josh Sanders