Hey folks! Here’s a bit of trivia to brighten up your day 🙂
Did you know that the average person falls asleep in seven minutes?! Or how about that macadamia nuts are toxic to dogs? Here’s a few more…
- There is no such thing as a naturally blue food.
- Toilets use 35% of indoor water use
- Fire usually moves faster uphill than downhill
- People do not get sick just from cold weather. It is from being indoors more.
Now, here are a few interesting facts about your home and the housing industry….
- 11% of U.S. homes are vacant
- In 1981, home prices were much lower but mortgage rates were reaching 18%
- About 1/3 of your home’s heat slips out through doors and windows… WOW!
- Predictions say that approximately 5% of all U.S. homes will go “green” by 2013
A few more facts about Cypress homes that might interest you…..
- Our homes are Wisconsin Focus on Energy approved, meaning lower energy costs and more money in your pocket!
- Cypress homes come equipped with not only a thermostat but also a dehumidistat, which reduces the run time for air conditioners and lowers utility costs even further.
- Cypress Homes will not only build your dream home, but will help you sell your existing home! Phew!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Greg Drusch